All content included on the Latis Networks, Inc., World Wide Web site (www.stillsecure.com), such as text, logos, graphics, button icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Latis Networks, Inc., or its content providers and is copyrighted under United States law and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Copyright © Latis 2013. All rights reserved.
Latis®, the Latis logo, StillSecure®, the StillSecure logo, VAM®, VAM Integration Framework, Autodiscovery, Intelliscan, Vulnerability Repair Workflow, Strata Guard®, Dynamic Attack Detection, Dynamic Attack Qualification, Accessible Device Protection, Vulnerable Device Protection, Intelligent Attack Profiling, Quick-tune, Dynamic Attack Response, Pre-emptive Policies, Wireless Access Control Management, Dynamic Attack Suppression, Safe Access®, Intelligent Threat Correlation, ProtectPoint®, Protect Point®, Cobia®RADAR®, PCI Complete®, Security POV® and HIPAA Essential are trademarks of Latis Networks, Inc., in the United States and other countries. Latis Network's trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the property of Latis Network, Inc., in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Latis Networks, Inc. All other brands, company names, product names, trademarks or service marks referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Latis Networks, Inc.
Materials from the Latis Networks, Inc., World Wide Web site (www.stillsecure.com) may not be copied, distributed, or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of Latis Networks, Inc. Users of this site may download one copy of any and all materials on the site provided that they do not modify or alter the materials in any way, nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. Latis Networks, Inc., reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded from this site.
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links, digital download, audio and video clips, data compilations, and other materials, are provided "as is", "as available". Latis Networks, Inc., does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of liability
Latis Networks, Inc., is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; interrupted or unavailable network connections; delayed, incomplete, or garbled computer transmissions; any performance failure, error or omission. Under no circumstances will Latis Networks, Inc., or its suppliers be liable for any damages or injury that results from the use of the materials on this site. Latis Networks, Inc., provides links to other sites that are not maintained by Latis. Latis Networks, Inc., does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Latis Networks, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with U.S. Copyright laws. Latis Networks' policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed on the Internet. If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, please provide notice to Latis Networks' Designated Agent. The notice must include the following information as provided by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512 ( c ) (2):
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright holder or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the suspect of infringing activity;
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on Latis Networks' web site, including, as applicable, its URL, so Latis Networks can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Latis Networks' Designated Agent for notice of copyright infringement claims may be reached as follows:
By Mail: Latis Networks, Inc. CFO 303-381-3800 100 Superior Plaza Way Suite 200 Superior, CO 80027 By phone: 303-381-3822 By email: email@example.com
Counter notification to claimed copyright infringement
If a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly filed against you as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a counter notification with Latis Networks' Designated Agent. The counter notification must provide the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the federal district in which you reside or do business, or if you reside or do business outside the United States, any federal judicial district in which the service provider does business and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person. Latis Networks will terminate all account holders and subscribers who are repeat infringers of intellectual property laws.