PCI DSS is the most stringent of all industry compliance standards. Our job is to make your life a lot easier.
So, where do you start? First, you need to understand what you are responsible for, what we can do for you, and what our data center and hosting partners can help with. Download our PCI Requirements Coverage: Summary Table to find out.
Next money. Your subscription covers it all. One low monthly or annual payment delivers personal, continuous monitoring, procedures and process implementation, the technologies (including the physical or virtual appliance) to help you achieve and maintain PCI compliance. Also, because you inherit our controls, audited and approved by Coalfire Systems Inc., a leading independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), you can easily demonstrate compliance to your auditor in these areas, further reducing the cost an complexity of the auditing process.
Click here for a free interactive PCI Calculator that will help you identify ways of reducing the costs associated with PCI Compliance.
Fully managed compliance/security services include:
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS)
- SSL and IPSec VPN
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Internal PCI Vulnerability Scanning
- External Vulnerability Scanning
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Security Event Log Management (SELM) and Monitoring
PCI-specific policies and procedures implemented and managed by StillSecure on your behalf:
- Change control management for services provided
- Daily event review of all security event log files
- Six month firewall and Web app firewall rule configuration reviews
- Alert escalation procedures for services provided
- Incidence response procedures
- 24x7 QSA Approved and SSAE 16 Type II audited Security Operations Centers (SOCs)
Security experts monitoring and managing compliance:
- 24x7 coverage from expert analysts
- Expertise on PCI implementation and ongoing management
- Operating within SSAE 16 Type II audited SOCs
- Rapid response to security events within seconds
- Rapid response to incoming customer inquiries—'third ring' service pledge
- World-wide threat monitoring