StillSecure’s commitment to excellence extends to the industry-leading channel partners who sell our award-winning Safe Access®, Network Access Control (NAC) solution. Whether you're a reseller or integrator, StillSecure can drive significant growth and profitability by adding our trusted NAC technology to your portfolio. StillSecure is the proven NAC leader in both the Federal and commercial space based on our low-friction, high-margin channel program which has been designed for partner success.
Standing out from your competitors
Whether you are a reseller, system integrator, technology integrator, network security consultant, MSSP, focused on the US Federal or commercial market, partnering with StillSecure lets you go to market with our award-winning network access control Safe Access®.
Adding state-of-the-art network access control to your portfolio allows you to increase revenue margins, differentiate yourself among the competition, increase your deal size, and retain customers. Safe Access NAC is the only NAC to be approved under the DoD’s strict new 2013 UC APL and STIG requirements.
Safe Access crushes the myth of network access control being hard to deploy. Unlike other NACs that take months to install, Safe Access can be up and running in under an hour. Being vendor agnostic also means it saves your customers time and money as there are no network hardware changes required, and it can run completely virtually. Another aspect that reduces the sales cycle is its scalability, being able to control 30,000 devices per server.
Why Partner with StillSecure?
To support our channel sales activities, StillSecure remains partner-focused and offers marketing resources including collateral, presentations, ROI tools, events, and a dedicated reseller marketing and sales team.
- Channel focus—A significant amount of our revenue is generated through our commercial and Federal channel partners. We are selective about whom we bring on-board: we do not compete with you and we do not make money until you do.
- Network security expertise—Partner with us and you instantly bring network security expertise and affordable security solutions to the table.
- Service-obsessed company —Customer service is our top priority, and it's a big part of the unprecedented success we've had with customer retention, renewal, and add-on sales. Once a customer comes on board, there is a clear pattern of long-term engagement. For our partners, this translates to highly stable long-term revenue growth.
- Fast time to market—The StillSecure's Safe Access NAC can be deployed in under an hour.
- Seamless integration into existing network infrastructures—Safe Access is vendor agnostic. This means no infrastructure changes are required.
- No upfront fees—A StillSecure Partnership requires no upfront investment from the partner.
Tools to Help you Sell
- Training—Online and face-to-face training familiarizes your sales team and sales engineers with the network security and network access control market and StillSecure's Safe Access. Regular engagement on sales calls, demonstrations and account reviews will further enhance your team's security knowledge and streamline the sales cycle.
- Sales guidance and demo training—Full demo training and phased sales approach are provided by our sales and marketing team to assist in the sales process and reduce sales cycles.
- Marketing plan—We work with you to develop a go-to-market plan tailored to your organization, client base and objectives.
- Joint marketing—Co-marketing programs, and marketing development funds (MDF) are available to qualified partners.