StillSecure builds strong, mutually beneficial relationships with partners by providing a highly profitable line of Managed Security Services (MSS) and compliance solutions. Whether you are a datacenter, a telco, an independent network consultant, or even another MSSP, partnering with StillSecure lets you go to market with our award-winning security solutions, which include complete service delivery by StillSecure® and 24x7 monitoring and management by our team of expert security analysts. All of StillSecure services and solutions are available as physical, cloud or hybrid security solutions.
- Standing out
- New and Recurring Revenue
- Increased Deal Size
- Cloud Security Solutions
- High Margins & Retention
- 100% Service Delivery
- Why Partner with StillSecure?
- Tools to Help you Sell
- Seamless Integration
- Keep Your Customer
- What Sets Us Apart?
- Compliance-Focused Security
As a "Powered by StillSecure" Partner, you'll profit from:
What we do
Standing out from your competitors
StillSecure Managed Security Services (MSS) is an industry game changer for our partners. Our comprehensive suite of distinctive products, services and compliance solutions allow our partners to differentiate themselves and provide more value, that in turn helps them to win business.
New and Recurring Revenue
With subscription-based StillSecure MSS you will generate new revenue with an expanded menu of security and compliance offerings. StillSecure handles all service delivery and support for our partners, so your offerings and revenue opportunities will continue to expand with minimal investment on your end. Recurring revenue is built in with a monthly and/or annual subscription model.
Increased Deal Size
Our suite of MSS and compliance solutions integrate seamlessly into your core service offerings promoting larger deal size, opportunities for add-on sales, and the ability to deliver flexible, customizable security solutions to your customers.
Cloud Security Solutions
The virtualized versions of our services are scalable, provide inherent high-availability, and deliver security at the gateway or at the individual virtual machine level. With StillSecure MSS for the Cloud, we are the first MSSP to offer scalable, flexible security from a single virtual security appliance. Our virtual offerings reduce or eliminate capital expenditures on hardware, free up rack space, and minimize additional demands for power.
High Margins, High Customer Retention
Managed services are inherently sticky. When customers find a security model that delivers protection, compliance, reduced capital expenditures, and improved productivity, they are extremely reluctant to switch providers. By layering our fully managed and monitored security offerings with your existing services, your customer retention and satisfaction rates will improve.
100% Service Delivery
Our security analysts will assist your engineering and support teams or work directly with the customer— whichever option best suits your business model. We are fully engaged throughout solution implementation and provide 24x7 network monitoring and management as part of the base services subscription. Additionally, we provide marketing and sales support throughout the customer acquisition process, working hand-in-hand with your in-house resources to deliver an effective, high-impact sales experience to your prospects.
What our partners are saying
“StillSecure has been a strategic partner for us and has continually provided us with top rate products and services that allow us to deliver cost-effective security solutions to our customers. With their PCI and HIPAA compliance packages also available across any deployment, StillSecure continues to provide solutions that allow us to scale and deliver strong security solutions for our virtualization and cloud offerings.”
“Peak 10 chose StillSecure’s PCI compliance solution, PCI Complete, because it is extremely scalable and easily adapts to fit a variety of customer needs. Whether their applications require colocation, managed dedicated servers, private cloud hosting or a combination of all of these, StillSecure’s PCI Complete solution allows us to tailor the right blend of security and compliance tools for each customer. What’s most impressive however, is the solution’s real-time and detailed reporting function, which saves our customers dozens of hours each month.”
“Rackspace is excited to have StillSecure as a part of the Cloud Tools Marketplace. By utilizing StillSecure’s Cloud solutions and Managed Security Services, Rackspace customers have options to address the complications that go along with building out their security infrastructure or using outboard security appliances.”
“Security is at the forefront of nearly every infrastructure discussion we have with clients and prospects. Prior to this release, most of those conversations diverged on security "needs" and security budgets. Hostway can now offer flexible, cost-effective managed security services that are market driven and instantly fill a security gap within the managed hosting marketplace.”
“Cloud computing empowers our customers to be more agile. However, in order to benefit from the scalability and flexibility of the cloud, they require a secure network environment. We leverage StillSecure to augment our managed services portfolio to provide superior value by managing network security for our customers, so they can focus on their businesses. Further, this partnership aids us to accelerate the adoption of cloud computing, while providing 'easy-on' visibility, compliance and top-level cloud security to our customers.”
“The holy grail for customers is secure, fast, reliable, and cost-effective access to the services they need when they need them. By adding a suite of cloud-based network security services, XO Communications is significantly expanding our security services portfolio. This represents the continuing expansion of our cloud-based services delivery strategy.”
“We understand the value and importance of providing each customer with security that is not only customizable, but also reliable and scalable. Over the past year there has been a significant increase in cloud adoption and with that an increase in concerns around cloud security. By partnering with StillSecure, we are able to expand our existing cloud hosting services, and take them to the next level. In addition to cloud hosting services, we can now offer our customers the tools needed for securing their cloud instances. These new services will clearly set us apart in the marketplace and we are confident that our customers will find tremendous value in our partnership with StillSecure.”
“The StillSecure service is cost effective for our clients. It increases our value to them and makes for a 'stickier' customer. The fact that a StillSecure subscription includes live monitoring and alert response, not just device management, is a key differentiator. Plus our clients love the RADAR security portal.”
“When the customer has a fire and we really need to shine and deploy something quickly, StillSecure just flat out delivers. Their long-term success is built on their willingness to be so responsive. Make no mistake - our customers appreciate that level of service. We've never heard anything but positive feedback from our clients, and never is a very strong word.”
Increased sales revenue
“StillSecure's managed security in the virtual platform is so easy to sell to those who've gone virtual for their compute and storage requirements. As we offer them the menu of virtual choices—how much CPU, how much RAM—security is a logical part of the discussion. How many levels of security do you need? Firewall? IDPS? VPN? Web Security? It becomes a matter of checking boxes with them. And it significantly reduces power and rack space usage on our end. From a sales perspective, we love it.”
“StillSecure makes it easy for us to re-sell their services. The support that StillSecure provides on the pre-sales side allows us to quickly pinpoint clients who are serious about security. StillSecure's live 30-minute customer consultations are invaluable for integrating security into the deal.”
“StillSecure understands the importance of layering security onto the virtual network. Using their logical security service allows us to protect our customers from all angles in our SAS 70 Type II and PCI certified data centers.”
Why Partner with StillSecure?
- Channel focus—Our revenue is generated primarily through our commercial and Federal channel partners. We are selective about whom we bring on-board: we do not compete with you and we do not make money until you do.
- Network security expertise—Partner with us and you instantly bring network security expertise and affordable security solutions to the table.
- Service-obsessed company —Customer service is our top priority, and it's a big part of the unprecedented success we've had with customer retention, renewal, and add-on sales. Once a customer comes on board, there is a clear pattern of long-term engagement. For our partners, this translates to highly stable long-term revenue growth. All calls are answered within three rings by a live security expert.
- Fast time to market—The StillSecure Network Security Appliance (NSA) (physical or virtual) ships ready to install. Customers can be up and running within 24 hours of signing the purchase order.
- Seamless integration into existing network infrastructures—Our services are infrastructure agnostic. The customer installs the StillSecure NSA on their network and then works with the assigned security analyst to configure and tune. Services are typically deployed in less than 60 minutes.
- No upfront fees—A StillSecure Partnership requires no upfront investment from the partner.
Tools to Help you Sell
- Training—Online and face-to-face training familiarizes your sales team with the managed security services market and StillSecure's solutions. Regular engagement on sales calls, demonstrations and account reviews will further enhance your team's security knowledge and streamline the sales cycle.
- Marketing plan—We work with you to develop a go-to-market plan tailored to your organization, client base and objectives. We help you build a positive reputation for security.
- Joint marketing—Lead sharing, co-branded and white-label service delivery, co-branded collateral, and marketing development funds (MDF) are available to qualified partners.
- PartnerView online portal—includes downloadable co-branded brochures, postcards, SPIFFs and more.
- RADAR® customer portal—gives your customers complete, real-time visibility into their security data and all actions taken by our security analysts in defense of the customer network. In addition to all current and historical activity, RADAR provides a range of pre-built and custom reports for meeting compliance and management needs.
Seamless integration with your infrastructure
StillSecure’s suite of Managed Security Services (MSS) and third-party audited compliance solutions can be deployed in a dedicated, cloud, and hybrid environment. Whether you are a datacenter, colocation facility, hosting providers, or a Telco we can integrate quickly and seamlessly into your network and support staff.
Our deployment options:
- UTM Fortinet FortiGate/Cisco ASA
Your Customer Stays Your Customer
At StillSecure we understand how important it is for you to have a direct relationship with your customers. Therefore, we allow you to retain ownership of your customer, and we take care of the rest.
- We seamlessly integrate into existing networks and support staff – our services are infrastructure-agnostic
- Three-ring customer service at our multiple U.S.-based StillSecure Security Operations Centers (SOCs)
- RADAR® – transparent customer portal for reports, tracking, audit trails, global and local threat watch and support
What makes StillSecure Different?
Security expertise on the job
Every StillSecure subscription includes full-time management and 24x7 monitoring by experienced, dedicated security analysts who are passionate about defending customer networks.
Our analysts respond to identified threats in minutes. That's a level of response almost impossible to duplicate by companies attempting to manage their security in-house.
Service and support
We're always on. Our security analysts monitor client networks and the global threat environment 24 x 7, responding instantly when threats and attacks are identified. And they are always available: our third-ring service policy ensures analysts answer all incoming calls and immediately respond to customer priorities.
Comprehensive partner and customer portals
PartnerView, our online partner portal, provides instant access to all the resources you need to move a deal from lead to opportunity to customer. PartnerView includes online co-branded proposal generation, contractual documents, partner toolkit, collateral, pricing, training, account histories and more.
RADAR®, our secure customer portal, gives customers complete, real-time visibility into their security data and all actions taken by our security analysts in defense of their network. In addition to all current and historical activity, RADAR® provides a range of pre-built and custom reports for meeting compliance and management needs.
Compliance-focused security solutions
StillSecure’s Managed Security Services (MSS) are designed from inception to allow customers to achieve compliance with applicable regulations, such as PCI, HIPAA HITECH, GLBA, NCUA, FISMA and others. PCI Complete and HIPAA Essential are both third-party certified compliance solutions that allow our customer to inherit our controls, and help them become and remain compliant throughout the year. Our Security Operations Centers (SOCs) are SSAE 16 Type-II audited annually and all services include detailed, on-demand reporting designed to satisfy the requirements of auditors and compliance managers, all of which is accessible through our secure RADAR® customer portal.