Reduce the pain of HIPAA HITECH compliance.
HIPAA Essential™ is a managed security solution for HIPAA HITECH compliance and the only packaged solution that has been audited and approved by a third-party assessor. HIPAA Essential combines expert personnel, proven tools and technology, and certified processes to help you address HIPAA HITECH compliance.
One of the more time-consuming requirements of HIPAA HITECH is following strict, documented processes in tracking changes to the environment and documenting security events. StillSecure’s solution has been verified as compliant by an industry-leading third-party auditor so you can relax knowing that your HIPAA compliance obligations are covered.
Ensuring the integrity of the electronic protected health information (EPHI) environment is expensive and time-consuming. HIPAA Essential combines multiple security solutions to maintain the integrity of your environment, and protect in- and out-bound data streams from eavesdropping or forgery. HIPAA Essential helps cover 18 key compliance controls, ensuring compliance and eliminating the burden and risks of trying to achieve compliance on your own.
With HIPAA Essential, your staff stays focused on what they know best – your core business activities – and is freed from many of the stressful, expensive security monitoring and management required to achieve HIPAA HITECH compliance.
Fully managed compliance/security services include:
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS)
- SSL and IPSec VPN
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Internal PCI Vulnerability Scanning
- External Vulnerability Scanning
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Security Event Log Management (SELM) and Monitoring
HIPAA-specific policies and procedures implemented and managed by StillSecure on your behalf:
- Change control management for services provided
- Daily event review of all security event log files
- Six month firewall and Web app firewall rule configuration reviews
- Alert escalation procedures for services provided
- Incidence response procedures
- 24x7 approved and SSAE 16 Type II audited Security Operations Centers (SOCs)
Security experts monitoring and managing compliance:
- 24x7 coverage from expert analysts
- Expertise on HIPAA HITECH implementation and ongoing management
- Operating within SSAE 16 Type II audited SOCs
- Rapid response to security events within seconds
- Rapid response to incoming customer inquiries—'third ring' service pledge
- World-wide threat monitoring